How four of my recommendations saw 52-week highs this past week

  InvestorPlace Digest  
 
InvestorPlace Insights
 

Dear Reader,

“The King of the Quants.”

That’s the title Forbes bestowed on me in an article about me and my money management firm.

They were highlighting the fact that, even though many of these “quant” firms have been popping up over the last few years…

I’m one of the few managers who’s been able to use these strategies to achieve long-term success.

So, the first question you may be asking yourself is… what exactly is a “quant.”

Well, like I showed you a few days ago, a quant is an individual who uses a computer to scan the market looking for anomalies…

Hidden profit opportunities that can be exploited for market-beating returns.

It’s basically a mathematical approach to the market… and when you get down to the heart of the matter… the firm with the best formula wins.

And that’s where I have the advantage.

Because I’ve been developing my formula for nearly 40 years…

I’ve spent millions of dollars, countless man-hours, and trillions of gigabytes of computing power perfecting my system.

My system analyzes millions of data points on over 5,000 stocks every single day.

And after analyzing all that data, my system comes up with a simple number I call the “quantum score.”

And over the last 40 years, this one number — and the system it powers — has proven to be one of the best tools ever created…

At finding stocks that are ready to double, triple, or even soar 10 times higher…

No matter what’s happening in the overall market!

You see, over the years, I’ve uncovered 8 key fundamental factors that signal a stock is about to soar 100% or more.

And I’ve created a very precise formula that weights each of these factors based on the size of the company, the sector and other market factors.

I will give a more complete picture during my new 2020 Breakthrough Stocks Summit

Which you can watch by clicking this link here.

But that’s just the first part of the calculation.

The second calculation is a formula I showed you when you first signed up:

Alpha/Volatility

Now I know that many of you have probably heard of these terms… alpha and volatility.

But some of you may not fully understand what they mean.

So here’s a quick summary:

Stocks with high alpha go up no matter what is happening in the overall market.

If the market has a down year… stocks with high alpha go up.

If the market is flat… stocks with high alpha go up.

And if the market is going up… stocks with high alpha go up even more!

I give a more complete overview in my new 2020 Breakthrough Stocks Summit

Which you can watch by clicking this link here.

But if the last week has proven anything, it’s proven that my alpha-focused strategy really works.

Because while most investors were get pummeled during the market turmoil…

My Breakthrough Stocks readers saw four of my recommendations hit 52-week highs!

Even better, my top 5 recommendations have shown my readers as much as 194% in total sum gains in just the last few weeks!

That’s why I suggest you click here to watch my new 2020 Breakthrough Stocks Summit right away.

Because I revealed the name and ticker symbol of one of my top Breakthrough Stocks recommendations… live on camera.

The same type of recommendation that’s helped my readers see market-busting gains… right in the middle of the market’s 1,000-point declines.

In addition, I revealed a special offer (worth $1,500) during the live broadcast…

But this offer is only available until tomorrow at midnight.

Which means you have only a few hours left to claim your spot.

So don’t delay. Click here to watch the replay and claim your spot before it’s too late.

Louis Navellier

MANAGE YOUR INVESTORPLACE ACCOUNT:

We hope this timely investing advice is valuable to you. As you know the markets move fast and conditions change frequently. So please check the current issue for the most recent advice.

To make sure you received the most recent updates, please tell us if your email has changed by emailing us at feedback@investorplace.com.

Go here to manage your email preferences.

InvestorPlace Media, LLC. 9201 Corporate Blvd, Suite 200 Rockville, MD 20850

If you have any questions call 1-800-219-8592.

Copyright © 2020 InvestorPlace Media, LLC.

All rights reserved.


Please note that we cannot be liable for any missed bulletins caused by overzealous filters. To ensure that you continue to receive this valuable part of your service please take a moment to add (Investors_Insights@InvestorPlace.com) to your address book. Go here for instructions: http://www.investorplace .com/whitelist.html?eml=Investors_Insights@InvestorPlace.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can the S&P Surge 20%?

The Most Loved AI Stock Is About to Crash & Burn ❤️‍🔥