| Hello Reader, Every now and then I come across financial research that’s so extraordinary — even though it falls outside the domain of what I usually write about — I feel compelled to pass it on… Today is one of those times. If you haven’t had a chance to sign up for my colleague Louis Navellier’s special event called The Accelerated Income Project…I highly encourage you to do so.* Louis is one of the most successful quantitative analysts or “quants” in the financial world (in fact, Forbes called him “The King of Quants”)… Using computer systems and advanced mathematical models, he’s found many of today’s household-name businesses when they were trading for peanuts… Like Microsoft when it was trading for just 38 cents…Cisco at 47 cents…Adobe at $1.82…and Nike at 33 cents. Not only that, over the course of one 15-year period, he delivered an average return that bested Warren Buffett based on total return… And his strategy across some of his research services has previously crushed the markets by an incredible 6-to-1. But recently Louis embarked on a new venture… He took his computer-based, data-driven approach and directed it toward finding the best income investment of the market. After crunching billions of data points…and sorting through thousands of metrics… He uncovered something truly remarkable… A unique type of income investment that can hand folks as much as 10…20…even 40 times the yields of even the highest-paying dividend stocks. Delivering the chance for an incredible, steady stream of payout opportunities if you are able to invest over and over again. Louis calls this venture his Accelerated Income Project and he's putting on a special event to go over all of the details tomorrow, Wednesday, June 30, at 7 p.m. Eastern time. So if you’re interested, I suggest you sign up soon. You can register by going here.* Sincerely,  Eric Fry |
Comments
Post a Comment