This New Law Could Catalyze a Hidden AI Subsector Boom Before we begin, a quick note:
Our InvestorPlace offices are closed today in honor of Good Friday/Easter Sunday. If you need help from our Customer Service team, they’ll be happy to assist you when we reopen on Monday April 1. We hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend with family and friends.
What’s the connection between a monumental change in a U.S. law, the next evolution of ChatGPT, and this year’s presidential election? According to our hypergrowth expert Luke Lango, the answer is the potential for an “enormous personal windfall through a few simple investments.”
There’s a huge investment story unfolding surrounding one tiny subsector of AI stocks. In today’s Digest, Luke will connect the dots between this U.S. law, AI, and the November election, and explain why quadruple-digit returns are on his radar.
From Luke: If I’m right [about this opportunity], this could be a chance at 6,000% in potential profits. Luke covers lots of ground today, so let’s go ahead and turn it over to him for all the details.
Have a wonderful Easter weekend,
Jeff Remsburg | | | ADVERTISEMENT Luke just broke the news of a shocking wealth window in one tiny subsector of A.I. stocks.
And he’s already being proven right.
In fact, just one of these tiny stocks has already been marked for 242% upside by 14 different Wall Street banks.
Click here to get the details now, or risk getting left out In case you hadn’t noticed, the U.S. government is the most powerful governing body on the planet.
Right or wrong, our government’s influence reaches far and wide, touching nearly every aspect of our lives. As citizens in this country, we have to live with these decisions, for better or worse. While politicians often get it right, they also sometimes get it wrong.
Take the Johnson-Reed Act of 1924 — it established severe nativist restrictions on immigration that contradicted American values of openness, opportunity, and freedom. Not unlike a certain law that was in place for nearly a century, stifling our values of innovation, growth, and scientific progress.
But today, the government has finally gotten it mightily right. I’m talking about a monumental law change that, frankly, I haven’t seen covered on any mainstream media platform like Fox News, CNN, CNBC, or Bloomberg. Nonetheless, this could be one of the most important law changes of our lifetimes… maybe even ever.
Here’s the story: Removing the Handcuffs: Section 3209 This change in law deals with something called “Section 3209,” which we believe could open up a massive wealth window in a specific subsector of artificial intelligence.
I spilled all the tea on this law change last Wednesday night in a new urgent presentation (which you can watch here ), so I won’t dive into all the details here… but here’s a few things you do need to know about Section 3209 before that event. They’ll help provide context for how you could potentially turn this monumental law change into an enormous personal windfall through a few simple investments.
In a nutshell, Section 3209 reverses a decades-old federal law that has been ridiculed by experts as being antiquated, silly, and just flat-out wrong.
In my opinion, the federal law it reverses made absolutely no sense. It required most companies in this particular niche to do something that was cost-prohibitive, slow, and anti-innovation. This change in the law unshackles this industry and allows it to flourish like never before. That’s a huge deal. Today, it’s a tiny industry, but it produces some of the world’s most important and widely used products. In fact, I’d wager you have one of this industry’s products in your home right now. Probably more than one, actually. With the handcuffs removed, this tiny industry is free to embrace AI, sending their companies’ respective stocks higher in value as they re-map the world.
And here’s the kicker: It will be using an AI that is way more advanced than our current AI models. Advances in AI have been extremely quick and extraordinarily powerful. So powerful, in fact, that even a researcher at Google considered their AI to be sentient. Yet, this rapid pace of AI innovation shows no signs of slowing down any time soon.
To the contrary, The Wall Street Journal reported that OpenAI CEO Sam Altman — the world’s leading AI innovator — is trying to form an AI “supergroup.” He’s looking to the world’s biggest and most powerful governments, companies, and investors to pour $7 trillion into reshaping the global AI industry.
You can bet that a good chunk of that money will find its way into this subsector of AI stocks, and they will change the world in the name of innovation.
Here’s the big part: This law change doesn’t just remove handcuffs for this industry, but it also allows for this industry to get turbocharged by AI. That is, this industry is now cleared to widely use AI in its operations, which should allow companies within the sector to produce far more and far better products at a much lower cost, with much greater speed and accuracy.
And with artificial superintelligence on the way, It could very well change the game in a way most investors are not even aware of yet.
Can you smell the opportunity? ADVERTISEMENT The United States now faces the exact circumstances that killed the Roman Empire — circumstances that could erase America from the map.
If America doesn’t abandon its perilous path soon…
The empire could be dead within hours.
Click here for the full story AI Stocks Will Take the World by Storm When I say artificial superintelligence, I’m talking about ChatGPT-5.
About once a year, OpenAI, ChatGPT’s creator, dramatically updates the AI model underlying its core program. The updates typically include more sophisticated natural language processing (NLP) algorithms and access to more training data. And that leads to a better, smarter, and faster AI.
Reportedly, OpenAI has been demonstrating a beta version of ChatGPT-5 to some exclusive customers. And one of those customers told Business Insider that GPT-5 is “materially better” than GPT-4. We reached out to an OpenAI representative to comment on these very reputable rumors, though they have yet to respond as of press time.
However, considering that OpenAI’s latest GPT model is being tested by a select group of exclusive users, it’s extremely likely that this more advanced AI is mostly finished with major training. If so, the next few months will be all about ironing out the kinks in order to ship a more flawless product. Sam Altman doesn’t have the best poker face in the world, for that matter. And he’s let slip a few important indicators of GPT-5 being mindblowingly good. For instance, a CEO doesn’t typically talk about their current product with descriptors like “[it] kinda sucks,” unless they have a trump card. In Altman’s case, think of that trump card as the difference between iPhone 4 and iPhone — that next great product leap always makes the previous generation look antiquated. “I expect the delta between [GPT] 5 and 4 will be the same as between 4 and 3,” Altman said. Keep in mind that it was ChatGPT-3.5 that changed the world, with previous GPTs being mostly niche products. If the delta is really as large as Altman suggests, then GPT-5 could be eerily close to artificial superintelligence. With that in mind, this here’s one tiny subsector of AI stocks that could produce the market’s biggest winners over the next 12 months, all thanks to Section 3209 and the next great leap in artificial intelligence. You owe it yourself to learn about this AI subsector, so you can earn huge returns in 2024.
Why?
Because this industry historically produces the biggest stock market winners!
I’m talking about the kind of stock market gains that make mountains out of mole hills.
Which means that, if I’m wrong, you don’t stand to lose much, if anything… but, if I’m right, this could be a chance at 6,000% in potential profits. I’ll explain… ADVERTISEMENT Legendary crypto investor Charlie Shrem, who bought Bitcoin back when it was just $5, believes A.I. is going to be the biggest winner of the 2024 crypto bull run.
When you combine A.I. and crypto — the two biggest technologies of our generation…
Early adopters could see 10X, 50X, or even 100X over the next 12 months.
Click here to discover the top 5 A.I. cryptos for 2024 My 2nd Trillion-Dollar Trade Folks, I believe this could be the best way to play the 2024 election year.
After analyzing over 70 years of election market data, I’ve been ahead of many of the market’s most shocking moves the last four years.
Like when I alerted my readers to buy all kinds of stocks ahead of the 2020 presidential election.
That year all my picks did so well, I was ranked the no. 1 stock-picker out of over 15,000 analysts. That’s according to Tip Ranks, an independent research company. And I was right again when I nailed the bottom for stocks in 2022 — accurately predicting stocks would skyrocket after the 2022 midterm elections.
Now, here in 2024, if you can look beyond all that chaos happening, there’s a historic situation unfolding in Washington. And the federal government has fired a starting gun on the next big boom.
If that seems strange, I get it.
So I broke the silence on Section 3209 this past Wednesday. What’s more, I also gave away my no. 1 AI stock to buy for 2024. I revealed all the details on this monumental law change and the tiny industry it is set to put into hyperdrive. And, most importantly, I gave viewers the keys to my other top five stocks to play this hidden AI boom for potentially huge profits.
Each one of these stocks has up to 10X upside potential. So you can invest just a few hundred in each — nothing more than you can stand to lose — and potentially get back thousands.
So do not miss out on this chance to be part of the AI revolution happening under most investors’ noses.
Sincerely, |
Comments
Post a Comment